COVID Visits – How to contact us
Following Government advice, we are pleased to advise you that The Spectacle Company will be allowed to see some routine patients.
If you have broken glasses, or have changes to your vision which concern you, please call us and we will fit you in soon.
If you are managing with current glasses, and are just overdue your routine appointment, then we hope you will be able to wait a little longer. Reminder emails and letters are being sent out, starting with patients due in March - May 2020.
Please contact your normal practice by telephone for consultations, advice or repairs. Due to social distancing, we will make appointments for everyone visiting the practices, including repairs and adjustments.
When you visit our practices, our staff will wear PPE if they require to be closer than 2 metres from you.
When you visit
- Please arrive at your appointment time
- Come alone, or notify us in advance if you require to be accompanied
- Please wear a mask at all times
- Please use hand sanitizer on arrival and departure
- Please let staff guide you on where to sit
- Please only bring one small bag with you
- Payment is by card only
- Postpone your visit if you have any COVID symptoms
Staff are on duty already, manning the telephones from the hours of
9am - 1pm and 2-5pm each day, Monday to Friday. We will return to Saturday appointments in the coming weeks.
Montrose 01674 678988
Stonehaven 01569 765222
Weekends or Evenings: If you have an Eye Medical Emergency, please contact NHS 24 on 111 for advice.